Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Best insurance you can get. I have 1 (Moroso) and will swear by it. I have it operable to turn on just before start up to get oil flowing then it recharges and on standby ...just incase.
Not bragging but I have just under $36,000 (Canadian eh) into this monster with all the gadgets and don't want to do it again.
God, it is time to build a 5 litre!
Fred

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how do you set it up to prime it before the engine starts and recharge when it is running?
I was looking at the moroso 3 quart version

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
There are two ways to do this.

First way is with the manual valve that comes with the accum....before you shut the engine off, close the valve and trap the oil in the accum. before you start it the next time, open the valve to pre-lube the engine.

Second. Change the manual valve to an electrial 12vdc solenoid valve and mount a switch inside the car. The solemoid would have to be rated for continuous duty.

I wouldn't run a high dollar motor without one now days.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the info, do you know of any solenoids that could be used for this. opening up the hood all the time to close the valve would get old real quick

·
Registered
52 Posts
What is this great sounding device and where can i see one and find out how it works

1 - 7 of 7 Posts