Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,

Im wondering if the oil filler tube on stock valve covers is replaceable? id really like a much shorter one, with an old style shiny breather cap on it, much like on a 60s 302.

i suppose i could always just cut it off and use a classic filler neck and filtered breather cap? (its a speed density engine)

what do you think?


1 - 1 of 1 Posts