Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHERE the hell is the Visitors messages TAB? I had one but after leaving there the tab disappears and I cannot go back to it! Any clue? There is no longer a menu that pops up if I don't have a PM or a visitor message when I hover the mouse over the Private messages link under my name.

Someone help me out here before I send myself a damn PM and locate the link that way.

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
Same here. Something has happened overnight.

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
WHERE the hell is the Visitors messages TAB? I had one but after leaving there the tab disappears and I cannot go back to it! Any clue?
:confused:

G-MEN after you again FE?

I warned you about sneaking into that donkey tent @ the fair... :frown:

·
Premium Member
34,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the donkey tent was teh best attraction. It was my ex girlfriend :) Someone had to break her in :)

This is the list that's INACCESSIBLE once you've read the PM or VM. The damn thing is GONE once read and there is NO way to access this.

Were the schitt are the admins when you need them? I looked everywhere but maybe I missed it.

Anyone else see this??? Or rather DON'T see this??

Your Notifications Unread Private Messages 1 Unread Visitor Messages 0 Unapproved Visitor Messages 0 Incoming Friend Requests 0 Social Groups Join Requests 0 Social Group Invitations 0 Unread Picture Comments 0 Picture Comments Awaiting Approval 0 Unapproved Group Messages 0 New Likes Received 0

·
Premium Member
34,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
YEAH that one!

Where the hell is the damn thing AFTER you've READ a PM???

I mean crapola, I got NO WAY to get back into the Visitor Messages if it's already been read, so I gotta wait until a new one comes in or I gotta PM MYSELF to get the thing to work.

ADMINS: Phil, if you're still around, what is going on with this little fubar?

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
If you click on your screen-name in the upper right corner it takes you to your profile and visitor messages are there, unless you are talking about something completely different.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts