Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a good shop in the Reno/Carson/Tahoe area that can and still does old school aligments? Gonna rebuild the front of the old 65 and these kids with the computerized sh*t alla Schwab don't know Jack! BEAR rack anyone?
Thanking all. :)

·
Premium Member
6,078 Posts
A kid worked all day on my Gal to get it aligned but had to wait till the next day for the old retired guy to come in and do it. The old guy owned the tool. So I would say when you drop it off ask to see the tool. If someone has one, that person can probably do the alignment.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
I had no issues getting my '67 aligned at a Firestone near me in Thornton, CO. I got my tires from them and asked them about the alignment, guy knew right away about the tool needed said they had it and could do it no problem.

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Anyone know of a good shop in the Reno/Carson/Tahoe area that can and still does old school aligments? Gonna rebuild the front of the old 65 and these kids with the computerized sh*t alla Schwab don't know Jack! BEAR rack anyone?
Thanking all. :)
I work for Les Schwab in Spokane, Wa and have no problem aligning a 1965 Ford Galaxie with the latest computerized equipment. Just cut the toe spec in half if you're running radials and try to get as much caster as possible into it without sacrificing camber. I use our equipment to keep all four of my Galaxies in alignment (not to mention my '66 Twin-I-Beam F100).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts