Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG. What will the pimpers think of next. I'm at a loss for words.

video link
http://customwheel.com/pimpstar.html

Tim

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pedal2themetal45 on 3/24/06 12:41am ]</font>

·
Registered
240 Posts
I wouldn't be caught dead with those things!!!!!! I am like you what the heck will they think of next... I don't think I really want to know.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I well admit they are kind of cool but not on the street.
tim

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I agree that the concept is actually quite cool. But that just gives a people an opportunity for vulgar things on their car outside of what can be written with a can of spray paint.

Siskell and Ebert:

·
Registered
825 Posts
its a great idea for advertising your business if you own your own company. everybody would see it rolling down the street. I think the idea is kinda cool but not for any of my cars though

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
I think they are neat, and I second the idea that they'd be fantastic for advertising

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Oh great. Just another thing for the a**holes out here in my area to kill each other over. (Last summer we had 1 homicide and a 2 badly wounded from a dispute over stolen fancy wheels). I like the american flag ones for fourth of July though.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well seams like the general censes is to H with the wheels

But they want the girl
num num..
LOL
We all know no matter how HOT she is someone somewhere is tired of putting up with her S**t..
YEA,, BUT, woulding you like to be that someone
?
Tim

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
On 2006-03-24 06:34, pedal2themetal45 wrote:

But they want the girl
num num..
LOL
We all know no matter how HOT she is someone somewhere is tired of putting up with her S**t..
?
Tim
LOL too true!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Saw those at SEMA in November. My favorite are the dollar signs and the naked ladies (like you see on the mud flaps). It's an interesting concept but nothing I'd get for my vehicles.

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
I must be sick, I had the thought of "it would be funny if the guy in the suv accidently let off the brake when she was feeling the wheel" I'll go take my meds now.

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
How is that cool ? I decorated my wheels with razorblades and dirty pictures and "people dont trust me"..... people just dont know whats cool-

·
Registered
474 Posts
thats cool in a way of technology, but a complete waste.
I would like to see a big old F-150 with a picture of Yo'samitty sam on them wheels though, you know, still wrapped in 44in Boggers of course.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
On 2006-03-24 08:35, Motorhead wrote:
On 2006-03-24 06:34, pedal2themetal45 wrote:

But they want the girl
num num..
LOL
?
Tim
LOL too true!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts