1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Wow lol!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I live in Norman, Tulsa is 2 hours away. I'm definitely going to try to make it up there for it.

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Very interesting....... with all of the rotton shows on television, that is truly primetine worthy-

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
On 2006-12-25 15:22, thekingofazle wrote:
I live in Norman, Tulsa is 2 hours away. I'm definitely going to try to make it up there for it.
My aunt is pastor of a church in Norman. My cousins grew up there.

Ever seen a red high 10 second Nova at any tracks out there? Cousins ex husband.

Real jerk.

lol

Cris

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
It reminds me of one of the "Back to the Future" movies where they recover the Delorean they put away in the 1800's in the 1950's and the tires were all rotted. They put a set of wide white walls on the thing.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Haven't been to any local tracks so far, but I've seen a black Nova running around town.

·
Registered
538 Posts
June 15th is my birthday.I may just drive up there and watch.That is cool.I can just se the heirs of the winner fighting over the car.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, that will be interesting. Or better yet; NO HEIRS claim the car. Then what? I read about a grocery store owner that bought a first year corvette and encased it in a wall of the store. It was revealed like 7 years ago or so and it was in fact a brand new vette with no damage. I love stuff like that. I wish my relatives wouldve put a car away like that, even if it was their old daily driver. I seem to vividly recall a 1970 Galaxie of sorts. It was blue with black interior.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts