Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The organizer is asking for help to sign up more people so he doesn't go into the red so much on this event. Only 13 signed up so far. Last month there must have been 50-60 people attending.

Anyone interested? I'll be there. It's $145 for five 30 minute track sessions, but you'll probably get more than that if so few people are there. They also serve a killer lunch!

www.opentrackracing.com

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On 2006-06-14 09:46, ujt389 wrote:
where is willow springs exactly?
In Rosamond, Ca north of Palmdale and Lancaster

·
Subscriber
1,124 Posts
Hey Tracy...haven't e-heard from you in a while. I'd love to join you out there. Have you finished working out your front suspension adjustments? I seem to remember a post of yours on cc.com regarding front adjustments. I'm sure you've got your hands full at speeds over 100 mph.

Side note: I used to drive up to Tehachapi from LAX when I was living out of a suitcase. I always wished I had stayed over a week-end to make a trip out to WS. But, I never checked to make sure there was an event planned.

Robert

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On 2006-06-15 06:54, beegshot wrote:
Hey Tracy...haven't e-heard from you in a while. I'd love to join you out there. Have you finished working out your front suspension adjustments? I seem to remember a post of yours on cc.com regarding front adjustments. I'm sure you've got your hands full at speeds over 100 mph.

Side note: I used to drive up to Tehachapi from LAX when I was living out of a suitcase. I always wished I had stayed over a week-end to make a trip out to WS. But, I never checked to make sure there was an event planned.

Robert
I have made some alignment adjustments and I removed the hard poly bushings from the underriders and replaced them with the softer rubber bushings...the poly bushings were binding the rear leafs. I recently put Falken Azenis RT-615 tires on and they are sticky. I also had my PS pump rebuilt (siezed at WS in May), I added a PS fluid cooler and I used redline PS fluid. It's going to be hot out there no doubt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts