Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
I had very good luck with mac. cant say anything bad about them. headers, pro-chamer, cat back. all fit great.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tonys10sec306 on 10/29/06 5:57am ]</font>

·
Registered
440 Posts
I ran MAC = length shorties, a FlowTech H pipe and a MAC cat back system on a 347 Mustang. The car went 12.4 at 113 this year. I took off the whole system and replaced it with Summit long tubes with a 1 foot collector extension, nothing behind the extensions. The car still ran 12.4 but picked up 2 mph for a trap speed of 115. Looks like the MAC system was as effective as the Summit long tubes. The car dropped about 40 pounds when I changed over, that would account for the 2 mph increase in trap speed. Bruce

·
Registered
440 Posts
I ran MAC = length shorties, a FlowTech H pipe and a MAC cat back system on a 347 Mustang. The car went 12.4 at 113 this year. I took off the whole system and replaced it with Summit long tubes with a 1 foot collector extension, nothing behind the extensions. The car still ran 12.4 but picked up 2 mph for a trap speed of 115. Looks like the MAC system was as effective as the Summit long tubes. The car dropped about 40 pounds when I changed over, that would account for the 2 mph increase in trap speed. Bruce

1 - 4 of 4 Posts