Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,340 Posts
69/70 hardtops are still my favorite body style of the big fords...probably because my first car was a 69 (where my 429 came from). coolest dashboard ever too- except the lefthand radio.

thats one sweet looking car- the wheels compliment it well too
tim

·
Registered
622 Posts
...so I just HAVE to show you guys!

Look -->

nice looking galaxie!! The 68+ years have always been my favorite. They look more like muscle cars in my eyes and less like "classic cruisers".

I will be redoing the exterior of mine fairly soon! It looks really good but i got some ideas for it!

·
Premium Member
3,669 Posts
Beautiful.... :bow:

I'm a sucker for jet black....:)

looks fantastic...what finish products did you use....

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys. I took it to a shop to have it base and clear coated, but I did all the primer and prep work. After seeing her chromeless in dull black for about a year, seeing her shine is quite exciting. I have about a month to wait before I will wetsand and buff. Right after that the vinyl roof goes on and the exterior is done!

·
Registered
293 Posts
That car really looks tough! Good job!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Thanks guys. I took it to a shop to have it base and clear coated, but I did all the primer and prep work. After seeing her chromeless in dull black for about a year, seeing her shine is quite exciting. I have about a month to wait before I will wetsand and buff. Right after that the vinyl roof goes on and the exterior is done!
It hasn't been cut and buffed yet?!?!! Holy crap it's gonna look unbelievable when it's all done.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
And I thought it looked good in the original green.
Very nice job. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts