Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of the parts should fit galaxies...? 390 running, steering, suspension, etc. I only bought it to do a dash swap as I really like the merc dash setup. A/C car so parts for that too available.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4 door HT. It's actually a 2 bbl carb, would prefer to sell motor as a whole. Manual windows. No rust, straight for the most part, excellent front clip.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Looking for the AC Control Cover on the cowl and the two screws. It is the black thing in the picture below... Not sure if the Montclaire is the same or not. Thanks!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How about $10 plus shipping? I will be pulling some parts tomorrow (Friday) so I can get it then.
Like I said, I am only buying it to do a dash swap and the brake booster. Complete runner driver so all other parts are there. If you know someone with a marauder that needs parts, let them know!
Thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
I know some of the parts should fit galaxies...? 390 running, steering, suspension, etc. I only bought it to do a dash swap as I really like the merc dash setup. A/C car so parts for that too available.
Can you upload some pictures - or send a link where you have some we can look at... Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts