Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am running this 64 Galaxie in a demolition derby this year. Almost everything is available for sale, excluding the following parts: Body panels, suspension, rear, frame, radiator. Every piece of trim, every interior piece, bumpers, grill, headlight/taillight, glass is available. Engine is a 289, tranny is spoken for but bell housing, flywheel and starter should be available as well. Car has the swing-away steering column. I have no need for the dash so that can be sold as a complete unit with everything you need to make it work. Might sell body panels too, but I would need something to replace it... dents would be ok, rust would not. I will take more pictures this week. I believe it is bench seats up front, but don't really remember. Let me know your needs. I paid a pretty penny for the car, so I can't give the parts away, but I don't think it's made out of gold either. I'm just trying to get most of my money back. Not interested in selling the whole car, so please don't ask. Thanks for your time, and space on this forum!

·
Premium Member
34,853 Posts
I am running this 64 Galaxie in a demolition derby this year.
Nice solid choice, but...
Almost everything is available for sale, Body panels, suspension, rear, frame, radiator. Every piece of trim, every interior piece, bumpers, grill, headlight/taillight, glass is available. Engine is a 289, tranny is spoken for but bell housing, flywheel and starter should be available as well. Car has the swing-away steering column. I have no need for the dash so that can be sold as a complete unit with everything you need to make it work. Might sell body panels too, but I would need something to replace it... dents would be ok, rust would not. I will take more pictures this week. I believe it is bench seats up front, but don't really remember. Let me know your needs. I paid a pretty penny for the car, so I can't give the parts away, but I don't think it's made out of gold either. I'm just trying to get most of my money back. Not interested in selling the whole car, so please don't ask. Thanks for your time, and space on this forum!

The car is a good choice for a derby but that phucing car from the pictures is GORGEOUS, looks solid and drive able.

You're making a stupid decision, but it's yours to make. I hope you rot in heaven! :D You are an idiot or a chevy guy or a total moron and I do not give one little schitt what the others on this site think of me after saying this.

The truth will set me free :) Please never come back here with this crap anymore. I will cry and whine like a little bitch if you do.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I figured I would make a lot of enemies on here ;) Truth is, the car has no title, and I don't think there is a legal way for me to obtain one... and even if there was, I don't really care enough to. All of my friends want it, and now if I sell it to one of them, everyone else's feelings are going to be hurt... Besides the fact that everyone wants to offer me less than I paid for it. All it really needs is exhaust and it would pass inspection.

·
Administrator
21,661 Posts
What state are you in? Sad to see it go. Mine looks like it's been in the derby already but i won't part with it. lol But then too it has a title. Seems like there must be a way to get one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Car is going to be saved… Was offered a trade I couldn't refuse. If a mod sees this, please delete this thread. Thanks for the space!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am running this 64 Galaxie in a demolition derby this year. Almost everything is available for sale, excluding the following parts: Body panels, suspension, rear, frame, radiator. Every piece of trim, every interior piece, bumpers, grill, headlight/taillight, glass is available. Engine is a 289, tranny is spoken for but bell housing, flywheel and starter should be available as well. Car has the swing-away steering column. I have no need for the dash so that can be sold as a complete unit with everything you need to make it work. Might sell body panels too, but I would need something to replace it... dents would be ok, rust would not. I will take more pictures this week. I believe it is bench seats up front, but don't really remember. Let me know your needs. I paid a pretty penny for the car, so I can't give the parts away, but I don't think it's made out of gold either. I'm just trying to get most of my money back. Not interested in selling the whole car, so please don't ask. Thanks for your time, and space on this forum!

I'm looking for some stock Ford rims. Are yours 14 inch or 15 inch??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts