Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am running this 64 Galaxie in a demolition derby this year. Almost everything is available for sale, excluding the following parts: Body panels, suspension, rear, frame, radiator. Every piece of trim, every interior piece, bumpers, grill, headlight/taillight, glass is available. Engine is a 289, tranny is spoken for but bell housing, flywheel and starter should be available as well. Car has the swing-away steering column. I have no need for the dash so that can be sold as a complete unit with everything you need to make it work. Might sell body panels too, but I would need something to replace it... dents would be ok, rust would not. I will take more pictures this week. I believe it is bench seats up front, but don't really remember. Let me know your needs. I paid a pretty penny for the car, so I can't give the parts away, but I don't think it's made out of gold either. I'm just trying to get most of my money back. Not interested in selling the whole car, so please don't ask. Thanks for your time, and space on this forum!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Wow. sad post, that is a really nice car.
you should find a honda, or toyota, or otherwise soulless car to molest.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea… Except Hondas and Toyotas don't really hold up against Imperials, shocker Mopars, suicides, 70s GMs or Crown Vics. I think the car is worth $2500, but everyone wants for less than $1000, so here I am.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Car is going to be saved… Was offered a trade I couldn't refuse. If a mod sees this, please delete this thread. Thanks for the space!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts