Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

Parting out a 1968 Galaxie

7K views 35 replies 13 participants last post by  JD66Falcon 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm parting out a 1968 Ford Galaxie 500 4 door hardtop. I am located in Edmonton Alberta Canada. The car is mostly there, the windshield is toast, backseat is gone, I'm using the frame, it has a 390 which is siezed (will try to unseize it this week), missing the PS Fender, hood and DS fender are there but both need work, Interior door panels are in next to mint shape some minor damage along the bottom but nothing noticeable. Reply to this thread or message me if you need anything.

I also have 2 spare grilles for it, both are in great shape, one has headlamp guards on it.

#5 · (Edited)
Hey Wyatt! I want to know how much you would want for this stuff: Brake Booster, Drivers side lap seat belt, drivers side rear passenger door handle assembly, both taillight quarter extensions, rear bumper and that bench seat cover. I can never find the cover that goes over the whole seat like that. Shipping would be to Las Vegas, NV 89120.

#13 ·
I have a 67, but may be interested in a few interior pieces. Request prices on all door panels, the complete set of trim panels that goes over a/c controls to the right side of the dash (from controls to other side of glove box), and the interior pieces that go at the edge of the each back door (one is shown at the top right of picture 14 on facebook.

#21 ·
Sale fell through. Still have some good parts for sale. Both rear quarter trims, all the door trim (including windows), Rear window (with trim, must be picked up I will not ship it), and a few other pieces. Still have the 390 FE with C6 in it for sale (again I will not ship this you must come and pick it up). Trunk lid is in good shape (another one I will not ship it).

#26 · (Edited)
390 is SOLD! I only have a few parts left! If you need body parts, speak now because I will be scraping it by April 30 at the latest!!! It will most likely be gone by May 31 though. Still have the trunk lid, and all four doors. Drivers door is from a 67. I also still have the front seat (bench), and all four interior door panels.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.