Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys and Gals..........lets here some ideas for my mustangs plates.........89' 5.0 GT with a huge 358 engine in it.......Thanx alot........Jesse

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
IEAT50 (sorry, thats my Cougars,hahaha)
to bad it wasnt a 357, could have
357mgnm

justa50

I got the best one,lol.

BIG50

68 Fairlane/70 Cougar

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 3/10/02 8:18am ]</font>

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Hey Jesse. Have I mentioned that you and Lynn put together an outstanding carb?
(I would of loved to have your updated/upgraded/improved 950hp on the motor thursday, tho)......(just to try)........

You guys rock! (sorry no ideas for plates)......

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: drag79stang on 3/10/02 11:27am ]</font>

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Steve............thanx alot and I see all went well on the dyno...........where did you get the dyno service at? Maybe we can try our newer 950 on your car some test day or something this year...........Thanx again...Jesse @ BIGS

·
Registered
100 Posts
I dunno...
in many places the plates go with the car, limits the market when it says "BOBS65" ? By the same token "BAD302" seems weird after the car has been swapped over to a big block.

So for this case.... a 358" engine is not HUGE ... it's teensy weensy compared to the 600" engines that pass for street motors nowadays. So "HUGE358" is out

"LIL358" is OK, the riceburner guys will be so envious!

Speaking of size-based plates....great for a Porsche ... "SMPNIS"

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Jesse. The dyno shop I use is R&R Performance in St. Louis Park, Mn. Rhon Baurnstrom is his name. Nice guy. Very smart guy. I learn alot every time I bring an engine up to him.
Yes, indeedie, I'd love to try one of your newer version carbs to see. If it works half as good as THIS one does, it'll split my block in two!

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Vanity plate I had on my 67 F100/427 med-riser:
SRYULZ

1 - 20 of 27 Posts