Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard on the news that 1500 cars were expected this Sat on Central avenue around Park Central. So, just a heads up for this cruise event.

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
Sounds interresting. It isn't that far of a drive for me but I need something else to do for the rest of the weekend. Any good lakes or streams with trout in them near by? What elevation is Phoenix? I had planned on going to Roswell Raceway Sat night but Phoenix is a possibility too.

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
DOH! I forgot, is it in the 100s there during the day now or is it still tolerable in the 80s? I hate heat and I fried the times I was there in that 110* heat and the night wasn't very cool either. Here if it gets near 100(rarely ever hits 100), it still gets in the mid/upper 60s at night. Haven't seen 100 or more in 2 summers so far.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Righ now we are in the 90's. At night it's cool though, not sure what temp, but probably around 60 to 70. Great for cruising with the windows down.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just did some sleuthing on the web... turns out the cruise is the Bell Lexus sports cars cruise. So, I just wanted to clarify... still interesting to check out... I think they are actually going to hang out in the Art Museum parking lot on McDowell and Central.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts