Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this car event in reno is the biggest i have ever been to and gets bigger every year! HAN, HOT AUGUST NIGHTS IS SOMETHING EVERY CAR GUY/GAL SHOULD ATTEND! i have been going since 1987 and the best thing is it last for for about 10 days....i live near auburn ca and during this time in august the fwy here has classic cars driving by on I-80 for 10 days or so and its really something to see....well i have hundreds of pics, i will post them here and there!! enjoy! Jim

·
Registered
3 Posts
AutoGuide.co.bw is a new establishment of online vehicle sales database in Botswana. New and used cars for sale in Botswana. Brand new and second-hand car dealers in Gaborone, Botswana. You can buy or sell a car or vehicle, or finding nearest car dealership in Gaborone and Botswana. Quality information and safety will be always provided and up to date. Used cars in Botswana, trucks, SUV's and 4x4 vehicles for sale in Gaborone, Botswana. Auto Guide Botswana - Used cars | Car dealers | Cars for sale | Second hand cars | New vehicles | Used cars for sale

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
I hate trailer queens but there's no way I'd drive my Falcon that far! Could I, yes. But I'm not sure if there are enough gas stations between here and there, and I'd need back surgery once I got there! ;)

One day we'll make it. Looks like a fun deal and I've heard it's great by several people.

Thanks!

John

1 - 20 of 21 Posts