Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
21,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wish i'd taken more but dummy me thought i got the gopro cam setup right...WRONG! Will be ready for Eldon's project though! I hope!

·
Registered
10,312 Posts
HERE is a link directly to the slide show of ShotRod's pics. Kind-of tough to read the captions, but they mostly translate to GOOD TIMES! :D

David

PS: Thanks for taking the pics - I think you were the only one doing any!

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
Won't work on my IPad! ; (

·
Administrator
21,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Won't work on my IPad! ; (
Bummers! I put a couple on FB you can see. Can you see them there if i add the rest?

I don't know much about ipads to say why they don't work on it.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Here is a few that I took of the ride across the Narrows bridge and the work on Debs car.

Pictures are to big to post here and I don't have the patients to figure out how to resize them. I will email them to you Deb and maybe you can figure out how to post them.

·
Administrator
21,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Was at the cruise and got home just a bit ago, will check mail now to see if you sent them yet.

Sunday is the car show at Home Depot here in Spanaway from 8 to 3? Going to camp out there. $10 entry. Told my old buddy Charlie he better show up with his T if i'm bringing the canopy to sit under! I'll probably get there bout 6:30-7, like to get there early and park where i want. :)

Ron, Saturday is the car show at the Bonny Lake Home Depot.

Guess you haven't sent yet, will watch for them.

·
Administrator
21,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's Ron's pics. I totally forgot to get a pic of our supervisor, Banjo!! Glad Ron did. I guess he has the opinion we were all hopeless cases and quite boring!
FM 51aa.jpg
FM 46aa.jpg
FM 44aa.jpg
FM 53aa.jpg
FM 55aa.jpg
FM 58aa.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,846 Posts
Thanks for the pics! I already knew what Gary and Deb looked like, pretty regular, and I liked seeing RNR. PSIG though looks like a hippie to me, or maybe a biker. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against hippies, but just thinking, maybe next year we set up some kind of dress code. Or maybe Deb, you could pull David aside and have a little chat with him....

·
Registered
10,312 Posts
LOL, I only wear skull caps, bandanas or welding caps when working on cars. I like to keep grease, fluids and dirt out of the hair I have left, and ball caps run into everything and get bumped off my head, so... :D Also, I'm a certified glove whore, and almost always have mechanic's gloves on, or nitrile gloves if I'm doing something that needs better feel. Eye protection too. Now you know how to spot me...LOL

David

PS: I didn't wear gloves (except big/sharp stuff) for many years. I began using them when the solvents, cleaners and soaps used 100 times a day began to take a serious toll on my skin. I became a glove whore when the missus wouldn't let my clean but stained, scabby and chapped hands near her more personal areas. I have my priorities. :tup:

·
Administrator
21,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like hippies, so head garb and long hair don't bother me a bit! I feel at home! lol PSIG and Flip were dressed up for the occasion but think Flip wanted to hide his hair. Either it was blue or green or someone snuck up on him while he was passed out and buzzed a strip of hair!! :)

Flip has some pics also if he finds the time...

·
Registered
695 Posts
Thanks for posting up my pictures Deb. I will have to check out the car show on saturday at Home Depot, since it is only a few miles from home.

Still haven't had a chance to see why my wheel is locked up on the car yet. Will get around to fixing it one of these days. Just glad that the car isn't my daily driver.

·
Administrator
21,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It'll wait on you, that's one thing cars do. Too bad they didn't fix themselves though. lol I still can't find the points i bought! Last night leaving the cruise, everytime i turned on the headlights it died so said forget it and left them off, got home, turned the lights on and it just kept running. Stupid car! lol I'm hoping it doesn't rain Sunday here. Last year the show was Sept 11 and it was in the 80s, don't think it will be like that this year...they are talking rain here and there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts