Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are pics from the pre function 4 junction cruise and poker run on friday night, the show and shine saturday and cruise saturday night plus a few pics from the alpine tavern and bday beer with dad. Ended up staying til monday after that. lol Dad had a great time for his first car events although at first he was only going to go to the cruise friday and not do the poker run but then since my niece and i were going he decided to join us and enjoyed it. They had a live band at both ends but didn't hear much of the one but at the main spot were good. I think he had a great time. Wish i were closer i'd drag him to a regular show, he's a talker like i am and think he'd love it even though right now he thinks it sounds boring sitting at a show all day.

There were 2 '64s, one didn't see me cause they were looking at my niece's belair with the hood up on the other side of the street (headlight issues) the other guys didn't seem to friendly but that's ok, mine was cooler even if they didn't think so. lol The best one was a car that i thought was parked for repairs at the graffitti alley cruise, right up the street at what used to be a gas station. It was around a 1970, quarter panel munched, bungee cord holding the trunk lid shut. Met him on the way out of a parking lot the next day as he was coming in. I yelled yay Galaxie! and he yells woohooo cool, galaxies! Couple of nut jobs we were but can't say we didn't like the galaxies. lol There is a pic of it somewhere in all the pics. Didn't see him again. Also we were all wearing tassle things on our heads and everyone loved them. :)

Function 4 Junction Show And Cruise Photos by ShotRod64 | Photobucket

·
Super Moderator
21,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Cool pics, but is that a dog in your Galaxie? :eek:

You live in a beautiful part of the country.
Yep that's Diego, he went with us to the Friday cruise and poker run. Or should i have asked which one? LOL

This is another dog i nabbed from a spectator at a show. He was a celebrity for a bit. Such an adorable doggie. My own dogs ride in it now and then. Sadly the one that enjoyed it the most is now gone.
Hooch2.jpg

Waiting to go somewhere early in the morning. The one dog is like an overgrown chihuahua so i used one of my son's old hoodies on him on cold days. This was way back in '06. The black one has his hair cut, he was always hot, especially in the desert. He is the one i no longer have.
DoggiesFeb morning6.jpg

'08 waiting to go somewhere and they are a bit bigger than they were.
whatsgoingon3_2008.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts