Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
That's a real shame. I know what you're going thru and feel your pain.

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
OUch. That looks awful. Feel sorry for ya. Looks like it was in pristine shape before the mishap.

On a bright note, at least maybe you would like to upgrade to a custom glass hood?, and/or fenders? during your repair? (just a thought).....

Nice car, tho!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Are the doors alright, or were the fenders pushed into them? Is all of the damage just up front?

I know how it feels- not very good. But, be positive about the situation.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Ron

man that can not be described in words.
Real sorry to see that. I hope that you can get it back to at least what it was. I have tore up some vehicles but never the "hot rod"
Glad you wernt injured.
Good luck with the repairs...hope it doesnt take to long.

Tim

·
Registered
456 Posts
Hey Guys. Thanks for the support. The only thing hurt on me was my pride. Luckily it didn't get the doors or the frame rails. The van sit high enough it didn't get the frame. It did shove the fender into the drivers door, but didn't hurt it. Just chiped the paint a little.
I was wanting to possibly get a cowl hood for her; but I didn't want to get it this way. Didn't hurt the motor any, but I'm going to change the water pump anyway just in case. Since it got into the fan. I've got everything minus a radiator support to fix her back up. All the parts I have are even the same color! I'm hoping it won't take too long to fix. I'm taking a week vacation to work on her and my brother is doing the welding for me.
The insurance adjustor came today and took pictures and is doing the estimate tomorrow. He almost looked as sad about it as I was.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts