Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done a search on the net but can't seem to find a good picture(s) of a 3~4 speed console shifter for a 67 Galaxie. I've got a bench seat version and a proper 67 4 speed console but the 4 speed console shifter version has a bend in it to clear the console sides I'm told.

Anyone have a good picture of their shifter I can reference to mod what I got? I will be doing a TKO600 conversion and the bench version might work either way but I'd like it to look as factory as possible. Cheers.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I did see that one but it doesn't really show me the bends in the shifter compared to the bench seat version. :)

The one in the pic looks exactly like what I have but I was under the impression that Ford did away with the chrome sphere under the shift knob in 67? 66 and under had that piece....I think, unless that car has a shifter from a 65~66??

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As far as I know that car in the picture is all original.
After looking at some other pics of 4 speed 67s they do appear to be the same as the pic, hmmm, must of kept it for the 67 Galaxie year. Plus for me I guess as it appears I have the correct shifter. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts