Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mine of course :D

Daytripper

·
Premium Member
5,367 Posts
Wow, I'm in love with those '72s now even more!
Gee they look so tough.
I have a feeling I've seen that chopped red one third pic down, somewhere before.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you probably have....that is owned by some body in Australia...so you may have seen it there

·
Premium Member
5,367 Posts
I thought so. It was on eBay here about a year ago, but I don't think it sold.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

This one? it belongs to Joe Dietz in Denver.... he's in the Denver Mustang Club... he has done alot of work to this baby... his newest addition is those 17 inch wheels.... I'm telling you it is a great touch... those two pictures are the most recent...taken just three weeks ago :D

·
Registered
730 Posts
That's the one. Thanks Chero. I wonder if that fella would mind me tracking him down & calling. I'm curious about his roll bar/cage and how he lowered it.

Rick

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Probably not.... he likes talking about his ride... here is his email addy tell him I gave it to you... Just say Sarah did it :D he'll know... LOL

[email protected]

I have his cell number email me at [email protected] and I'll send it to you .... he is a pretty easy goin guy....

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Wow!!! I like the ground effects as well as the chopped top -- while I wouldn't do that to one of mine it's neat to see one done that well!!! :D :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
the black with blue flamed pro street72' looks intimidating to say the least,what is that an 8-71 blower? it,s as big as the motor!!!. the red72' with the chopped top i like the ground effects and he did a great job on the grille . bodywork on the top looks 1st rate, although i'm with canoe on this in that i wouldn't do it to my chero..........ray

1 - 18 of 18 Posts