Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I put some pictures in my display area in case you want to check them out. I have many more but still have to down size them before I can put them up.
Bill Bailey

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for looking, I posted an older pic of the engine and have since tie wrapped the wires as you suggested. I hope to down size some more pics soon, by the way 65460 that is an awesome ride you have.
Take care,
Bill Bailey

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I have to say that your pale yellow 64 looks pretty good...even when the pics don't show it completed. There is a really old lady here in town that has a pale yellow 64 and it kinda soured me on the color since the car hasn't been touched since new. I really like that color...when it's shiney.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gbeeler on 8/15/06 6:21am ]</font>

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks gbeeler, I haven"t done anything to the paint except to buff it out because when I got the car someone had taken a church key to the hood and some body panels on the side. My 10 year old grandson backed a sandrail into the left rear quarter and I had that repaired but it still has the red primer on the repaired spots. Paint will most likely be this winter. I am focusing on the little things that always need done after such a big swap. I do have pics that show the car all together, I just have to resize them and add to my pics. Take care gbeeler.
Bill Bailey

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: billbailey on 8/15/06 6:38am ]</font>

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks psivory,
I saw pics of your motor a while back and love the way you incorporated blue into your beautiful motor, I had the red white and blue in mind when I decided to go with Ford red on the block and to get the red plug wires from Davis.
Bill Bailey

·
Registered
825 Posts
man I want a d.u.i. dizzy for my 302 roller block but it was like $450 plus shipping for the one I need. I just can't drop that kinda cash right now. they look real nice though...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all so much for the positive feedback, I am so glad I became a member of this fine group, you all have been a great help.
Bill Bailey

·
Registered
830 Posts
My 64 was the same yello when I got her , but the paint was beyond help. I have to agree NICE !!!!! Well done.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks again friends, I am installing the traction bars tomorrow and will thake some more updated pics when finished, I will post as soon as I can.
Bill Bailey

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
On 2006-08-14 20:49, billbailey wrote:
Thanks psivory,
I saw pics of your motor a while back and love the way you incorporated blue into your beautiful motor, I had the red white and blue in mind when I decided to go with Ford red on the block and to get the red plug wires from Davis.
Bill Bailey
Thanks for the compliment!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts