Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF PORTING C90E 351W HEADS DO ANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE PICTURES OF YOUR WORK. LOOKING FOR PICTURES OF INTAKE LIKE AROUND VALVE QUIDE AREA ALREADY LOOKED AT FORDMUSCLE ARTICLE VERY HELPFULL BUT PICTURES OF INTAKE WORK NOT THAT GOOD.ANY PICTURES INTAKE OR EXHAUST WOULD LIKE TO SEE OR ANY ADVISE NOT MENTION IN ARTICLE WOULD BE GREAT.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Here is a link to the carbed mustang board. If you go to the photos section you can see some of my photos along with another members. The head in those photo's is a C8OE, I think the other is a windsor head. Mine are 1-7 and then anything labeled JS. I see you are in WI, if you are not to far from Green Bay I can drop by with my "practice head" and let you see it in person. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/carbedMustang/

·
Registered
46 Posts
Bing I have to head up that way in the near future. My girlfriends step father has a machine shop in Pensaukee, so I go up there to "play" once in a while. Shoot me an e-mail and I will send you one when I am on my way up that way. It will probably be next monday(the 27th) as I only get one day off a week. My e-mail is [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts