Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my swap space, I will post space numbers and building when I get them from my buddy. Hope to see some FM faces out there.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I'll be there. I think on Saturday. Got any good deals?

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
The swap meet is this weekend, damn I hate that. Finals are next week and I cannot justify $50 in gas to get their and back, oh well. Do they have a Portland swap meet in the fall?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hey Nasty, might need to know your first name... That way if if we stop by to say HI we don't have to go - "Hey, your Nasty aren't you?"... and then it's not you and we get a hub cap thrown at us!

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My name is Orville.

I will plan to have a sign at my swap space that states I have mustang parts, and I will have "NASTYSTANG" stenciled on it as well with some pics of my car I hope. And if that is not enough, I have a hat that led to the name sake I currently carry, which will also be displayed prominently. I bought this hat at a ford dealership, there was only one, I have been back many times since and no one at this dealership seems to know what I am talking about when I ask if they have any more of those "NASTYSTANG" hats, it is kinda like they never existed, and I have the only one.

We are about 4 spaces off the main isle that runs north-south that goes thru hall "D"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts