Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to change my wheel/tire setup on my 66 but want to see what looks good on these. I'd like to go with an old school Cragar SS or Torque thrust look with maybe some 15x6 fronts and 15x8 rears. Post pics of what you got!!! Maybe even some 15x4 in the front for that old school drag look.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I gave Woody my info and a couple pix but he hasn't gotten around to posting them. These are kinda retro looking. They're from Esajian Wheels in Torrance, CA. 17x7 front, 18x10 rear. More info on Woody's site.
These replaced some old-school Torq-Thrusts. Wheels are fine, but the tires are showing signs of dry-rot. I have the wheels and tires and might be interested in selling...
--Hal

Attachments

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
nice! i have a set of those fenders lf and rt! still has the trim and all! they are in storage. i thought wow how rare these must be when i saw them so i got em! they will probably be used on my non squire 2 dr. but for the right price!...

i saw that car at the fab fords show. i am in socal too!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey, Cowboy: If I were you, I'd look to unload those to someone deserving...I mean I know of some other Squire owners out there who need parts like those. JMHO. I don't need them now (knocking on wood), but I'd be bummed to hear that a set got their holes filled in.
At the least, do me a deal on the trim!
--Hal

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, When my kids were 2 and 5 yrs old I had a 1967 Fairlane Squire the same color as the one in the photo. I'm currently trying to restore a photo that shows part of the tailgate of the wagon. The restoration of the car in the photo would be so easy if I could layer a photo of the car in your photo over it. No license plate info would show basically just the passenger side tail light and the gate handle. I can share a copy of the pic I'm working on if you like. Thanks in advance. Margo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts