Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
Back to bare frame again, but will be whole in factory red again, this time a bit more shiny!

Here's a recent, 1/2 way apart pic

and here's one just before I took it apart to get an idea of what it looks like

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THat red should be real shiny on that baby 427 looks good so far keep it up my man..turbo that is what we want to do to our 49 it's rat rodded up right now but we want to clean it up to match our 62 galaxie

·
Registered
1,065 Posts

as she sits bout now. Haven't done any body or interior work, but steering, brakes, driveshaft, trans, and engine have all been built (mostly by me).

runs our great, daily driver when I'm home.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Don't intend to keep it, but got it running pretty good. My late uncles truck. After seeing a need for some 460 parts, I feel bad about scrapping the other one. I just don't have time to fix them all.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
71 Posts
does my bronco count?

Cummins, ZF5, NP205, 10.25 rear, 3/4 ton front, daily driver and tows my falcon to the race track

·
Registered
373 Posts
My 1977 Ford F-100 has a 390FE engine, C6 trans w/ shift kit, and Dana 44 rear. Streetmaster intake, Holley carb, Taurus electric fan, Hooker headers, 2 1/2" mandrel bent exhaust with Magnaflow mufflers. 235 front tires/30 x 9.50 rear.

·
Registered
71 Posts
just thought i would share some pics of my brothers truck at the track

its a 72 with a 428 and c-6 and a 9 inch
see if any one can guess what is a little funny about it!

and a pic of him and his girlfriend

·
Registered
373 Posts
Very nice '65 frdnut! I love the look of those trucks.

I've always been into small block Fords but I'm diggin the 390 in my truck. It seriously felt like I added 50 hp when I swapped out the exhaust manifolds to headers and the small kinked exhaust to 2 1/2" mandrel pipes.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts