Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

81 - 100 of 1493 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Recently purchased my 1968 Galaxie convertible , love it ! Work in progress as the motor is stock next year I will hide money from the wife and get a 4bl , aluminum intake and headers put on !

Attachments

·
Registered
924 Posts
Here's an updated Pic of my Sunliner, the photo on page one is fresh off the trailer 2 1/2 years ago. She's not perfect but getting better all the time, drives solid and is legal.
Mike

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
...so many awesome pics. Here's my new (to me!) 65 LTD.
Mine should look a bit like that - Raven black with red interior. Instead a previous owner painted it in (I think) Rangoon Red. Here are some pics that my friend Daniel Peut took shortly after I bought her last month:

And the happy owner behind the wheel... must've been concentrating on keeping the car in lane!! Took about a week to get used to LHD!

·
Premium Member
120 Posts

Sitting in a field for 5 years before I picked it out.

Pulled it out through 100 feet of muck with a come-along to squeeze it onto an equipment trailer

Clean after 3 hours of scrubbing!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, new to the forum. This is my 66. I have since sold it. I also have a 68 XL and will post those pics later.
What size and offset are those wheels, and what size tires are in those pics Posidude? Looks nice, I'd like to do mine like that.

I'm also new here since I bought this gem yesterday. I never had a Ford before but what a sweet way to start.
Someone did some work on the interior at some point, but I think there's no way it could have ever been repainted or had any body work done. What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Here's mine with a fresh coat of silver paint on the roof. Getting ready to prime the dash and interior window frames this weekend. Planning on painting the body black. The pic with the Airstream is about 4 years old when I first got the wagon. The paint did not hold up to well.

Larry

Attachments

81 - 100 of 1493 Posts