Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1001 - 1020 of 1490 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,524 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,524 Posts
My '63 and me in the staging lanes at our local strip.

Nice car, sorry i had to laugh at kemp's comment bout nobody to race. But the picture is perfect for one of those photos of solitude or deep thought type things. Sounds like you did pretty good. Love the pic.

·
Premium Member
5,369 Posts
Thanks for the comment Deb. I took the pic. :)

Now Todd hasn't said anything yet, but the new engine goes in soon, and it'll certainly be faster.

·
Registered
187 Posts
The 62 Q code restoration was "completed" some time ago, there is a few minor things that are still being taken care of, but to say I am happy with the result is an understatement

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just picked this up a couple weeks back:
64 convertible, 352

Bringing her home:

New wheels:

The rims are Chrome Ridler 645's
Front: 17x8 with 245/45/17
Rear: 18x8 with 255/45/18
Stock suspension & bolt pattern (4 wheel disc brakes)

·
Registered
149 Posts
The 62 Q code restoration was "completed" some time ago, there is a few minor things that are still being taken care of, but to say I am happy with the result is an understatement

Very nice car. I like it in blue. Can you tell me about your wheels? What size adn where did you get them? They look wider and larger then stock, are they?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I don't think I ever posted up a pic of my '64. 58,000 miles original z-code 390 car. Non-XL black interior.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Very nice car. I like it in blue. Can you tell me about your wheels? What size adn where did you get them? They look wider and larger then stock, are they?
The wheels are 15X8s and I had them made up here in Australia.

1001 - 1020 of 1490 Posts