Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1521 - 1540 of 1559 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
That's gorgeous, Taylor!!

My66...love that ride! What do you have underneath? I just ordered a full TVS kit from Hotchkis for mine. Still waiting on a few more parts to come in from them.

·
Registered
145 Posts
That's gorgeous, Taylor!!

My66...love that ride! What do you have underneath? I just ordered a full TVS kit from Hotchkis for mine. Still waiting on a few more parts to come in from them.
finally done now with the corona virus and no one getting race fuel it parked lol

View attachment 165448

View attachment 165449

View attachment 165450
there is a tds 6061 t6 aluminum center section and 9" case6 worm gear carrier 35 spline
Chris Alston rear frame kit
afco rear coil overs
jegs 32" ladder bars
jegs 11" disc brakes
tires are 35x17.5x15 MT
scar bird front disc
station wagon front springs
Monroe coil over load handlers

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Haywood...that's a good looking sedan you picked up. Doesn't seem like it needs much "wrenching" at all!!

Kiwi....good looking '67 you got "down there". Welcome!!

bsa...really dig that fastback (beater edition, or not!)
I got her running pretty good.
It looks good from far but its far from good.

·
Registered
463 Posts
If anyone can put me in touch with Jim Lowrey of Boston please PM me. Former Galaxie owner/restorer.
Thank You!
There's a Jim Lowrey in Tilton NH that does hot rods and restorations and was formerly in Chelmsford, Ma. Don't know if it's the guy you're looking for or not but he has a website and Facebook page. lowreysautorestoration

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sounds like a good swap, Axe! What are your plans for it?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I want it to feel like a race car when you sit down in it. From front to back seat I want driver and rider to feel like oh cool this is a race car. Welded in roll bars gauges the whole nine. Dont have a lot of funds but do have a lot of know how. First i gotta swap front drums for disc proprtioning valve and all. Gotta have heads reworked or buy a new set. Gonna paint it soon too. Black with a white top. Gonna put sponsors and decals and a number on it and make it look like a NASCAR from the 60's

·
Registered
51 Posts
Definitely looking like "Nascar from the 60's", Axe. What happened to black with the white top them?

1521 - 1540 of 1559 Posts