Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1601 - 1610 of 1610 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
No kidding! I'm in Colbert, just off Colbert rd. We're neighbors.

It's a 390 4bbl, I'm still trying to get it running. Got the top working last night!
Good luck getting it running. I'll be at the Cops'n Kids car show this Saturday, 8/14. It's at Riverside/Washington area. I'll be entering my 63' just for fun. I've never entered in car shows before and don't really care how I place.

-Matt

·
Administrator
21,851 Posts
My favorite year and I don't see a lot of the burgundy color either. Where you at, CA, AZ, NV...? Was looking for a joshua tree and figured might not be CA cause they are most everywhere there.lol I LOVE the desert, hate the heat but love the wide open spaces! I think of it as full of things to see not empty. Kinda like we used to learn in school, black is all colors not lack of color as the desert is not emptiness! :LOL:

·
Registered
4 Posts
My favorite year and I don't see a lot of the burgundy color either. Where you at, CA, AZ, NV...? Was looking for a joshua tree and figured might not be CA cause they are most everywhere there.lol I LOVE the desert, hate the heat but love the wide open spaces! I think of it as full of things to see not empty. Kinda like we used to learn in school, black is all colors not lack of color as the desert is not emptiness! :LOL:
Thanks! Im in SoCal, but my parents used to live at the Colorado river so lots of back and forth across the desert. Stock suspension and tires really does well on dirt roads and Jeep trails.

·
Registered
1963 Ford Galaxie 500
167 Posts
Hi everybody, new to the forums here and finally purchased my first Galaxie. It's a 63 4 door 500 sedan with a 352 2bbl and a Cruise-O-Matic trans. Original color was Champagne inside and out. It's been through a few color changes, and it's in fair to rough shape and needs a bit of work to be brought back to roadworthy condition. Needs some floors and a trunk pan yet and some other parts. But it's slowly coming together. Starting to look like a whole car again with the front and rear lights, thanks to eBay and a lot of research. Still has a ways to go, but it'll be a father and daughter project and we've got plenty of time to work on it.

First day at it's new place

Front floor pans aren't too bad, except for that huge hole in them. Previous owner was using this as a parts car to restore a wagon.

At least the bows for the headliner are still in the car.

Still has the original push button AM radio and bezel still in the car. Originally Champagne color inside and out.

352 cid FE series V8, needs some serious cleaning but purrs like a kitten.

Amazing what a bit of soap and water will do for a car. See a lot of a bad putty fill job on the hood. This should be fun to investigate later.

Finally some taillights in place

Headlight door bezels in place. Buckets and headlights are coming in soon.

Looking good. Soon you will have a pretty baby.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive parking light

Vehicle Car Hood Window Motor vehicle

Attachments

1601 - 1610 of 1610 Posts