Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1641 - 1660 of 1661 Posts

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
I do not know how the first picture of my son and I plus the one of my truck got in and I could not figure out how to delete them.
The rest of my XL on road trips including the 2010 Hot Rod power tour doing the long haul where we covered 2800 miles home and back.

Attachments

·
Registered
736 Posts
I do not know how the first picture of my son and I plus the one of my truck got in and I could not figure out how to delete them.
The rest of my XL on road trips including the 2010 Hot Rod power tour doing the long haul where we covered 2800 miles home and back.
Really nice ride! Same color as my first '67 XL.

Regarding deleting the picture, There's 3 vertical dots on the upper right corner of your post. Click on that then you will see a button for edit. From there you should be able to delete the picture.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Hey, thanks for the help with editing.
The color is also the same as the Bullit Mustang.
It was a Dallas,Tx salvage yard find in 92. I did not start the tear down until 2k. Took 9 years.
Was in the 2010 World Of Wheels in the La. Superdome. Gets 17-19 mpg.
Originally a 390/C6 3.0 axle. 4.6 32 valve T 45/3.70. 92 Crown Victoria front clip.

·
Registered
14 Posts
@Spumoni All those colors you can decide which primer you think is better! :D
:ROFLMAO: Right? I can't stand how many people have come up to me in my short ownership of the car and mentioned I need to leave it how it looks. I'm not against a good rad rat or some solid patina, but to me it deserves a second chance at life and a respray to match! It'll never be a show car, but hell if it could be a decent 10 footer I'd be more than happy! :ROFLMAO:

1641 - 1660 of 1661 Posts