Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this is a pic of my leaking power steering bits.

leaky power steering bits by mark & anne's photos, on Flickr
i have 2 hoses from the eaton pump going into the bit to the right of pic (is this the control valve?).i take it these are the pressure hose and return hose(is that right?)
then i have 2 small hoses from mystery part into power steering cylinder that i cannot find in any shop to buy so does anyone have a link to these parts please.
i am attempting to rebuild the whole oil covered mess soon so need all the parts sitting here.i have ordered so far

1 .Power Steering Pump Seal Kit - Eaton Pump - Ford & Mercury With Belt Driven Pumps Only
2 .Control Valve Rebuild Kit - 20 Pieces - Ford & Mercury
3 .Power Cylinder Accordion Boot Kit - Ford & Mercury
4 .power Cylinder Complete Rebuild Kit - Ford & Mercury

i will order all 4 hoses when i know what the 2 small ones are called, is there anything else i need to know or order thanks.
i think i will move to the states as parts seem available at a good price there but by the time her majestys customs and post office have finished one parts have arrived the price is at least 2 1/2 time the original cost inc postage.

·
Premium Member
3,669 Posts
look here..
rock auto may also have the other pieces you need
at a lot better price....

RockAuto Parts Catalog

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
think i have found the 2 small hoses on there and a pressure hose but the sell the return hose by the ft , mine is fitted up like the pressure hose though, anyone where can i get one?

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
The only small hoses that I have found that fit are the ones from Greg Donahue in FL. All the other ones are either the wrong length or have the wrong ends on them. He also has all the other parts. His catalog is on line.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dont think he has entered the 21st century yet as he has no email, i will call him soon. thanks
has anyone used the rock auto ones?.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts