·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
34,853 Posts
That's all?

I SWEAR TO GOD that the morons that often infest this damn forum go through fits when I tell them that the car they think is worth $18,000 to $25K is only worth about $4500 to $7500, and HERE is some proof...

This is a not to bad looking (I don't like the console mod.) XL Convertible, it's also a fairly rare Vert to have. adn it only got $5500????

LMAO.

Told ya you doubters. :D

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
622 Posts
it went for a lil lower than i thought it deserves but i agree, these cars just arent worth much. the only ones kinda paying are for the 63-64 years.

i also dont really like that console. yuck

whats funny is my brother recently got a 69' fastback mustang mach 1 and people always make comments and ask how much my galaxie is for sale. Obviously the Mach is worth much much more.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Same car no doubt. friggin money whores.

I wonder if those VC's are correct for that year...?
If you mean valve covers, yes they are correct. The wheel covers are not however. Whoever ends up with that car will either be content to have a car that is incorrect in very many ways, or they have just invested in a money pit.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Damn, some ppl. Wonder why the horn "button" is upside down nearly? and the bottom is just friggin awful.... Its a 5k car all day but not a 5+k car of any kind. The trim pieces needed to make it correct will be tough I am thinking..

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Car is from Fl. Stay away from FL. cars. Most will be eat up from salt water.
You do notice NO undercarriage photos.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts