Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't have my car yet but someone in Florida got their's with the same colour and stripe delete so I now know how it's gonna look.

Kinda goes well with this eh??? :)

Tony

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Thats nice...... i mean if you like really nice cars-......do you have any cars that you might be throwing away ? *sniffle*

·
Premium Member
3,340 Posts
love what they did with the '13 taillights...I hated the '10 so bad I ordered a 09 identical to my 06 the day after seeing the 'reveal' on speed channel. our 09 is stored with 4.9 miles on the clock now, three yrs old... I dont miss it, as drive the same car every day, but it wont last forever, and theres a reset button just sitting there for the day the 06 finally wears out/gets wrecked/whatever... my wifes also got a S197, but hers is a V6/Auto/Pony, all of them are vista blue.

the 2013 rearend 'looks like a mustang' to me again, the outlined lamps/switchback center lights are a neat look. the '13 has one of the better looking rearends, the best looking interior, the best powerplant ever, etc...congrats man, I'm sure you are gonna love it... if you are into modding anything at all, check out Silverhorse Racings flush mount louvers that replace the quarter windows(Ford installs them on the 'cobrajet' factory race cars)...I get so many comments about how they make it look more like a old school fastback, everyone but my wife loves them...shes content with her windows :)

As far as new Mustangs go, I just hope they get the '15 look right, but not so much the 'gotta have it' kicks in again, I'm car-poor already :)

I still cant figure why in the heck every 'anniversary' edition Mustang has ben on a x4 or x9 model year, but the 50th will be a 2015 model year... must be/have been some 'new math' in there somewhere...

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
The sketches I've seen for the next Mustang have it looking more like a Euro sports car than the retro inspired designs of late. Smaller and sleeker were some of the words used in the articles. I like the recent models, but not sure how I feel about the new directions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.