Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

Private junkyard in Georgia

3K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  rayell 
#1 ·
I went out to a friends place today in the country. He has many all types of Fords that he needs to sell. Cars or parts.

He is unable to work, and his wife is in bad shape physically. Therefore the prices should be cheap. I told him that I would try to help him out, so here goes. If you need used parts or cars send me a pm, and I will put you in contact with him.

He has a lot of Torinos, Cougers, Mavericks, Comets, and Mustangs. I didn't invertory the place, but there is a lot of good stuff there.

#3 ·
Gary: Nope, I don't have the time and money to take your advice on the E-bay deal. Seems to me the easy way is for someone PM me and I will give them a phone number. That way it will be between the interested parties, and I won't be a middle man. I don't want to make anything off of him or a potential buyer

#6 ·
No 60's Fords that I can remember. There are a lot of cars with good stuff though. Like: 9' rears, 302,351, & 429 engines, Disc brake cars, different trannys, and most of the cars are complete for various parts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rayell on 3/17/06 2:10am ]</font>

#10 ·
Ray, when I make it over there, I'll help you put together a list (if you want). I can hold the clipboard while you holler out cars/parts...Also, I can bring my digital camera (well, it actually belongs to my wife, but so long as she doesn't read ford muscle, I think I can sneak it out). Hope the weather improves from my last visit to the big city of Macon (course I brought it with me).

RLL

#12 ·
Better get them parts before the snakes wake up and start roaming.

#14 ·
Ray,

Any c6 console shift trannies there?

sean

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 63Sean on 3/21/06 5:10am ]</font>

#16 ·
Ray,

Sorry 'bout that one. I'm ASSuming that those Mustangs & Torinos have the FMX?

sean

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.