Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2021 F150 STX
81 Posts
I am asking you guys cause well I am a Ford guy. I am slowly gathering inventory for a shop I am opening. A 'Speed Shop' to be exact. No I have read alot about Procomp Electronics Dizzy's being POS, and some guys have great luck with them but I never heard anything bad about there E-Coils. Alot of guys run them with no problem, which I was surprised. I can get some cheap so I can mark them up to sale, thing is I don't want to sale a item that is bad out of the box. Now I know the saying 'You get what you pay for' Well that is true, but I have bought cheap stuff that has outlasted brand name stuff. And plus I don't think someone would buy it for a strip car or a dirt track car, but more for 'Enthusiastic' driving. So my point after a long long time is are the good quality?
I have a PCE385.1005 in my 351W. It came new with no papers beyond plug and run. Do you have any ideas on where I can find details on the vac/mech advance stuff in it? I mean to say I have it running and starting pretty good but just have no idea what can be “played” with inside. I have 600 Edel so if there is any little tricks to get the two items as happy as possible it would be better than guessing.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts