Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife started calling it rusty, so the name stuck. My son will be 3 next month, im giving myself 14 years to resto this car so we can both cruise together when he can drive. Yea, 14 years i know, but my 2 kids take up ALOT of TIME and MONEY!

Bottom right pic is my oldest little guy (3) in my 64.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
That kid in the car in his face has alot of dreams storing up about that car I can tell and it is priceless. He knows it is a stick car and a xl to boot. Now be a dad and have good times through the years. All my dad shared with me was how to work. Good deal and nice car.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sure hope I can make him have a blast growing up. I gotta say he loves helping me with whatever task I have to do at the time.

Can't say I like the original color combo on the car though, I might have to change it. It's like a greenish gold, correct for the time but just alittle stale.

·
Registered
924 Posts
That rear quarter looks familiar, I see some inner and outer rocker repair in you're future along with outer wheelwell and rear quarter work. Been there done that. Measure 5 times and cut once. Have fun.
I love the cars nick name. Mine is Big Bird.
Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts