Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Rich long sent me a picture of himself and said I can place it here, it's nice to have a face to the name. Anyone else have a picture of them for my web page.

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Holy Cow!! I look goood!!! I hope you guy's aren't showing me to your girls, I don't need all that attention. (Especially Cheesey's ex) I also don't want any of you copying the photo to send it out on the 'net to women you're trying to meet.
:p:D:p

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Let's see if this works...

It works! I feel so pretty...

Technical Editor

Fordmuscle.com

'65 Mustang GT, 289 (Warp 65)

'92 Mustang, 5.0 T5Z (Green Machine II)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FasterDamnit! on 1/9/02 7:20am ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FasterDamnit! on 1/9/02 7:23am ]</font>

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Heh- got married and the smiles went away, hmmm, JK! Hey Drag79Stang- I wanted adventure so I married a redhead, too!
JL

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
So thats the reason for the dark room. To hide all the grey hair. So how does the "just for men work"? I'll have to try some on my wife. She sayes all her grey hair is "because of men".

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nobody clued in, thats why my name is dark. I only come out when it is,

just kidding.

I dont use that stuff. I will go grey gracefully I think.

·
Registered
7,419 Posts
Here ya' go. Here's a picture of me working on my 1984 4cyl tow vehicle 8hrs from home at Bowling Green, Kentucky. It needed a new water pump.... go figure.

Here's a better picture... The wife says it's me in my natural habitat. The garage.

Hope this works...
http://www.fortunecity.com/silverstone/healey/367

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: n2omike on 1/9/02 1:18pm ]</font>

1 - 20 of 193 Posts