Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to locate a pass. side quarter panel for my 71 torino Gt fastback. I found a guy who has one for a 4 door. Will this one work? I only need the wheel well opening and back about a foot. From the bottom too above the crase line and from the marker light to the wheel well. Help I don;t want to buy it if it won't work... Thanks for your help

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have a pass side quarter for the 70-71 Torino Fastback, think it's made by the company in the post above. I can't use it because I need a full factory quarter, which is being a real pain to find. Mine got clobbered and the damage is higher than the quarter skin goes. If you're interested, drop me a line, we can work something out.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hemikiller I am interested in the quarter panel. Let me know how much and where you live so I can figure out shipping. I live an hour north of san francisco. Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a pass side quarter for the 70-71 Torino Fastback, think it's made by the company in the post above. I can't use it because I need a full factory quarter, which is being a real pain to find. Mine got clobbered and the damage is higher than the quarter skin goes. If you're interested, drop me a line, we can work something out.
hey man im also intereted in that quarter and was wondering how far up and down from the body line it goes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts