Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '72 Gran Torino sport witha 351-C, on my hood scoop, I am missing the little flaps that sit inside of the holes, i wanna eventually get a set for it. Thats not what i wanna ask though. Last week one of my friends asked me if my car was equipped with RAM air, how can i find out if it was? i have no air hoses going into the air cleaner and the bottom side of the hood is bare, just the metal. Can anyone fill me in?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok, thanks, i have thought of another question.. am i supposed to have any hoses or anything coming from my air cleaner?

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Randy,
Other than pcv hoses you should have an accordion-like flexible duct attached to the snorkel that is connected to a two-piece molded plastic duct that is attached to the inner passenger side fender.
Jon

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok i have no air intake hoses at all, and there is no room to the front of the car for one... is it possible to hook a pvc hose to my hood scoop?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes you did confuse me with PVC, i do have the stock air assembly and i have the pvc thing there. So is it possible for me to make an accordion duct hook up to my air scoops on the hood?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts