Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to send out my '66 headlight bezels to be redone. Since this will be my first time sending out anything to be re-chromed, I am looking for suggestions on where to send it. Anyone have a clue on $$?

·
Registered
9 Posts
First, see if you can find a nice set of headlight doors. They are not that rare, and typical prices for nice ones might be less than rechroming. You'll probably look at $200 or so to rechrome depending on how bad they are pitted. If you want the best, contact Bob Ore at Qualkrom in Erie, PA. His chrome is 2nd to none, guaranteed for life. www.qualkrom.com.

Tom

·
Registered
185 Posts
First, see if you can find a nice set of headlight doors. They are not that rare, and typical prices for nice ones might be less than rechroming. You'll probably look at $200 or so to rechrome depending on how bad they are pitted. If you want the best, contact Bob Ore at Qualkrom in Erie, PA. His chrome is 2nd to none, guaranteed for life. www.qualkrom.com.

Tom
Tom is right. I'm about 35 miles from them and they do great work. have seen lots of it at local car cruise ins and shows.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts