Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here used a Wilwood rear disc conversion with the internal parking brake, and if so can you use the factory cables or do you have to use their cable kit to get it to work?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi I used wilwoods kit and intergrated into factory cable connection under drivers seat pan works great.... 70 cougar,,, you have to use wilwoods kit I tried to do it with factory cables too... no go the kit is about 125.00

Attachments

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
Sorry to hijack, but that is one beautiful Cougar, Oli.

David

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I don;t know if this will help you, used the Currie rear disc kit, which has the internal drum brake-Emerg. brakes, used the rear Emerg. cables from Lokar, runs from your fulcrum under the car to each wheel, comes with a number of little clips to hook up to the emerg. lever.
Real nice set up by Lokar - $100 +

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Has anyone here used a Wilwood rear disc conversion with the internal parking brake

Hmmm, why ask the same question twice within the same thread? (just curious is all)

BTW Welcome to the forum, where opinions fly around and schitt can/does hit the fan from time to time...

MRO.....

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
Off topic - Letting everyone know I have reported picerjamo as a SPAMmer. All his posts are cut-paste of other member's words without any of his own so they're not immediately flagged as SPAM. Testing the system or fishing for reaction I guess, but in any case they are not of benefit to anyone. Report as you see fit with the button under his name on HIS post.

David

1 - 6 of 6 Posts