Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran across a site the other day that had replacement 63 rear quarter panels and was located in Canada. I am not sure if I book marked it at work or forgot to book markk it at home. Does anyone have the link to this site or anotehr site that has the lower rear patch panels for the 63-64 Fairlanes?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I bought the Autokrafters patch panels... they were awful... thick, galvanized, creases were wrong (not sharp enough edges)and the things didn't come close to fitting.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I got the 4 1/4 panels for the Fairlane, and the floor pans for the Cougar from Cross Canada and Im very impressed with the fit and quality of them. I welded on the back passenger 1/4 piece last year, here's a picture.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I also got the rocker panels, so now I can finish off the front 1/4 piece after the rockers are on.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Apparently no one that I have come across at this time makes repair panels for the 64. They have them for the 63 and 65. Guess I will sand blast the inside good and then use fibreglass to back them and use corroless to paint over the inside.Bbondo on the front side after grinding them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey every one out there into 70 and 71 torinos i need to now if a 68 or 69 set clutch pedals will work in a 70 torino. or if anyone has a set i can get for about 100 dollars i love to get a hold of them becase ive got eeverything in need but those.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts