Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
148 Posts
If you can find a place that still stocks TRW the 427 number is 42007. I am pretty sure that Seal Power has them but you have to find a parts man that is willing to look for it. If you can find a place that stocks SBI they show them in their catalog and the main warehouse stocks them. You will have to go to a place that carries a stock of heavy engine parts, maybe a rebuilder. If you can't find any E-Mail me and I'll let you know where you can get them.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.