Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,460 Posts
Re: Resurrection of a 1955 Fairlane Glass Top

Awesome, Gary. A good man and an artist indeed. Do you like smaller side-jobs or bigger projects? I have both. ;) And congrats for the customer's smile - that woulda made me cry tears of pride and joy.

David

·
Registered
407 Posts
My friend, whom is 70 yrs old. Has a 55 Crown Vic, fairlane. His, is not a glass top. I am helping him with changing his motor. Here is his car.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Classic car

He was over today to help me with my car. I shown him the pictures you have posted. And he was in awesome mode. He wanted to see the bigger pictures. Even he said. "Off the chassey restoration. Excellent job!". And I say excellent job. Hope my car looks as good when it's finished.

I am doing a restoration video of Vic's car. When it's done, the video's will be up on You Tube. I am up to part 3.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Fixr, I have the time if you have the funds. Simple as that. My shop is 50% cheaper than any other shop on the west coast that has a business license. (someone is probably farming out for $10 bucks an hour somewhere)

I charge 25 per hour for all my restoration work. Still don't get customers.... :(

i might have to take u up on that offer even if its just to bs with you. :D
only if i was closer to you tho.
we are at less on the same coast just about a days drive away.

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
AWESOME JOB!!!!! Gary...:tup::tup:....
i haven't been around much lately and just seen this...
it turned out fantastic...the owner most be totally stoked....
i know i would.....:D

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Very Sad...
But atleast he got to enjoy it for a little while...

And if i remember correctly, you got to finish a dying mans last whish by restoring his crown Vic ......:tup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.