Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, it's been a long time since I have had the chance to log in... new kid, new job, new house. The only thing that's the same is my wife and my dog! Anyway, I wanted to post some pics from the project so far. I decided to go with vermillion red on my 67. More pics to come...

Brad

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
Very nice indeed. I love the '67s, and will be keeping an eye on this one.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Thanks 677litre, it's been a long time coming. Should be done by June. I'm like a kid waiting for X-Mas!!

I'm actually jealous, I haven't had my 67 on the road in 18+ years due to a number of things. I'm in the process of a major overhaul, frame off etc, and a fuel injection setup to boot but this will take a longtime, next year would be nice but that's pushing it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm actually jealous, I haven't had my 67 on the road in 18+ years due to a number of things. I'm in the process of a major overhaul, frame off etc, and a fuel injection setup to boot but this will take a longtime, next year would be nice but that's pushing it.

I hear ya. This has taken about one and a half years. The restoration has been funded by donations so things in the community have been pretty rough economically. However, I am really impressed with the resources the car club has been able to gather and the support from the community has been outstanding. I hope your resto goes fast...this is killing me!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Looks really nice, man. I love the paint job, but my favorite picture was the engine! Thing of beauty.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks really nice, man. I love the paint job, but my favorite picture was the engine! Thing of beauty.
Thanks Kalepsis. They did a great job disassembling everything and putting it back together, to include repainting the engine Ford blue. I noticed you are stationed at Cherry Point. I was located down the road from you at Ft. Bragg for a while from 2002-2006. My best friend was stationed at Cherry Point during that time as well. I'd visit him from time to time and try not to get into too much trouble!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts