Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife and I are heading home from the store,This obnoxious chick in a Honda is up my ass weaving and Revving her little burner,This chick has all the so called "toys" wing,spoiler,etc and a REAL annoying huge exhaust pipe,here's where it gets revenge time,I ask my wife if she bought any Rice at the store while we are sitting at a very long redlight,she says yes and I tell her to dig it out..... I open the bag(the chick is almost next to me at this point) and I throw Rice all over the ground under and behind her car,I then Honk the horn and point down,she rolls her window down and I tell her...."hey the damn rice from your car is spilling all over the road",she gives me a funny look and I say again"hey,look under your car",she opnes the dorr and looks out and you should have SEEN the look on her face,the wife is about to die laughing but hiding it well,NOW the chick is out of the car and behind it cussing like hell...her exact words were" Dammit,these F**king things DO burn rice" I SWEAR thats what she said...light turns green,I haul ass,she is STILL standing there wondering where all the damn rice came from,I AM DYING laffing and so is the wife,does this make me a bad person? and I wonder if she called a towtruck?

Jax
89 stang

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Now THAT'S funny! You betcha I'm carrying rice from now on!
70 Cyclone Spoiler 429 SCJ 4:30 Drag-pak
65 Mustang show car one-owner Un-restored
65 Mustang one-owner
66 Mustang 8-second street legal drag car
90 GT next drag car
68 Hurst Olds 455 4-speed
86 SVO
85 Porsche 944
98 Jeep Wrangler
95 F-150
76 20' E-350 motor home
Too many parts cars to mention

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.