Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
The car looks very good. The dry land and hills behind the car is a weird site. Wife , speed shop owners and I stayed 2 weeks in nevada and I was glad to see trees again. You ever get out of those hills without trees? :)

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The car looks very good. The dry land and hills behind the car is a weird site. Wife , speed shop owners and I stayed 2 weeks in nevada and I was glad to see trees again. You ever get out of those hills without trees? :)
Thanks! Yah, it takes somebgetting used to, but just a few minutes away is a canyon full of aspen trees and about 30 degrees cooler.

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
Very nice.
Now the fun begins....the assembly.
Look forward to some more updates.

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Side boob. Everybody likes side boob. (Peter Griffin) :)

Awesome art work!
Me too! :D. I had a local graphics shop print it and apply it. I also had them give her a boob job. The original, you weren't sure if it was a gal or a long haired guy lol. I found it online a few years ago and contacted the artist and received permission and license to use it.

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got the polishing done and the front bumper on and lights reconnected. :) All thats left is interior, roof rail and door weatherstrip and some exterior door handles. Bumper will come off again for chrome when the budget recovers. Whew!

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
Looks great. Once you are done with the project I might try to get ahold of u about some left over parts from your extra car if you wouldn't mind.

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks great. Once you are done with the project I might try to get ahold of u about some left over parts from your extra car if you wouldn't mind.
Sure! Let me know what you need. I'm using some of the small bits here and there, but I'm almost done with the extra's

1 - 20 of 27 Posts