Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,745 Posts
I wouldn't get just the roller tip rocker. The roller fulcrum is were a lot of the friction is. I would get a full blown roller rocker. I use Harland-Sharps. They have been through a lot of abuse and are still in great shape. The price is very reasonable.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.