Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used the RRS front suspension coil over mods. I'm lookin at em but the price has me nervous. Please reply.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback. It'll be awhile before I can pull the plug on it, but from what I can tell it's a good set up and easier to install. I aint bitchin about the original stuff but an upgrade will give me a better ride. Do you have power steering? My 64 has it but I'm thinkin about chunkin it. Feels like I'm in a boat instead of planted on the road. I've been tryin to post some pics of my hardtop but aint figured it out yet. Stay in touch. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Yes I do have the Power steer rack & Pinion setup. The 300mm stage 2 brakes I find excellent . The struts fit nice and with the 300lb springs rides nice , handles nice on the street and track with a 24mm sway bar .

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks again for the info. I'm not a purist or committed to keep the car stock, but I do want to minimize the amount of welding and don't want to gut the shock towers. Looking for information and advice right now from dedicated and serious owners/drivers to modify the car for dependability, safety and reliability. At this stage I'm leaning to the resto-mod thing. Also thinking about the ididit steering column.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts